So, after yesterday’s successful blog post in which I answered the first ten questions which form the 30 day Harry Potter challenge; I have decided to continue the trend and answer the next ten.
- Most Beautiful Character? Now, is this a subjective or an objective question? Whichever distinction you opt for, this was pretty easy for me to answer. When I was a lot younger I had a crush on Hermione, so that simplifies matters.
- Most Missed Dead Character? Probably Lupin, but I still see why Jo decided to kill him off. Probably not best for my mental state to remain on this question for too long.
- Favourite Book Cover? If you are unfamiliar with the British book covers, then I suggest you look them up ASAP. Personally, I quite like the covers of Half-Blood Prince, Prisoner of Azkaban and Chamber of Secrets. I have also turned into a fan of the Jonny Duddle cover of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone, which does seem to catch the awe and wonder of the original stories.
- Favourite Tri-Wizard Tournament Task? They’re all pretty good, and they all get a bit dull after a while. I like the way Jo builds tension throughout each of them, but I’ll probably go with the second task in the water.
- Rate the Houses from Favourite to Least Favourite? I am not a Slytherin hater, and I am not a Hufflepuff hater. This is just an opinion I’ve been forced to express by this question. Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff.
- Favourite Animagus? I laughed at Aberforth’s. A stag is interesting, but I will probably go with the lynx that belongs to Kingsley Shacklebolt. I always feel his character never quite got enough to do in the books despite being a bit of a badass. *EDIT – I’ve just been informed by @
- Favourite Unforgivable Curse? AVADA KEDAVRA! (Crucio is a bit loud)
- Favourite Horcrux? The eighth one. (what, hasn’t Jo told you about that one yet?)
- Favourite Deathly Hallow? The Invisibility cloak.
- Funniest Moment? Careers. Advice. With. Umbridge. (Mr Potter has been outstanding in every Defence against the Dark Arts course set by a competent teacher.)
I think that’s enough for you lot to be getting on with. Look on here same time tomorrow as I’ll be posting the third and final installment of my 30/3 challenge.